“One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful” – Sigmund Freud
“If you want happiness for an hour, take a nap. If you want happiness for a day, go fishing. If you want happiness for a year, inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime, help somebody.” – Chinese Proverb
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Beneath anger is always fear.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.” – Yoda
“Distance doesn’t separate people, silence does.”
1. You will receive a body.
2. You will learn lessons.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons.
4. A lesson is repeated until it is learned.
5. Learning lessons does not end.
6. “There” is no better than “Here”.
7. Others are merely mirrors of you.
8. What you make of your life is up to you.
9. The answers lie inside you.
“Neadevaruri confortabile pe care oameni prefera sa le creada, decat sa infrunte realitatile mai dure aflate in spatele lor” – Henrik Ibsen